With EE connecting Wembley Stadium for four years now, we see lots of the great work The FA do to make football accessible for all, and the The FA People’s Cup is a great example. It’s a small-sided football competition which welcomes male, female and disability players across 18 categories – ranging from U14s through […]
British Soccer Mom – Karen Dutton
British Soccer Mom – Recent Posts
- Fancy playing in The FA People’s Cup?
- Football children “released” aged 9
- Violence at teens football match
- Tempted To Bet On Your Child To Play For England?
- Football Clubs near me?
- Don’t Forget To Let Your Kids Play
- What is futsal?
- Easter Training and Futsal
- Saturday Morning was Rubbish
- Take Part in Football