“Right where do I start? For over a decade I have been involved in the local football league. During this period I have spent time as a coach, mentor, referee, physio, kit man, refreshments stall worker etc. For the past two years I’ve been spending my Sundays as a League Rep at local youth games. […]
British Soccer Mom – Karen Dutton
British Soccer Mom – Recent Posts
- Fancy playing in The FA People’s Cup?
- Football children “released” aged 9
- Violence at teens football match
- Tempted To Bet On Your Child To Play For England?
- Football Clubs near me?
- Don’t Forget To Let Your Kids Play
- What is futsal?
- Easter Training and Futsal
- Saturday Morning was Rubbish
- Take Part in Football