I’ve been watching my young lad play and train on Saturday mornings for over a year or so now but I still only know a few of the other parents to say hello too. This is the youngest age group so as of yet there are no official matches or games being played as yet. […]
British Soccer Mom – Karen Dutton
British Soccer Mom – Recent Posts
- Fancy playing in The FA People’s Cup?
- Football children “released” aged 9
- Violence at teens football match
- Tempted To Bet On Your Child To Play For England?
- Football Clubs near me?
- Don’t Forget To Let Your Kids Play
- What is futsal?
- Easter Training and Futsal
- Saturday Morning was Rubbish
- Take Part in Football