The best way of keeping your children committed to doing exercise is to find what they love. Unfortunately, though, life isn’t that simple. Children of younger years, in particular, don’t quite yet know where their instincts are going to take them – and their peer group is everything. But the benefits of doing exercise from […]
British Soccer Mom – Karen Dutton
British Soccer Mom – Recent Posts
- Fancy playing in The FA People’s Cup?
- Football children “released” aged 9
- Violence at teens football match
- Tempted To Bet On Your Child To Play For England?
- Football Clubs near me?
- Don’t Forget To Let Your Kids Play
- What is futsal?
- Easter Training and Futsal
- Saturday Morning was Rubbish
- Take Part in Football