What are your memories of school PE lessons? I remember mine well – infact I think I’m still thawing out from years of standing on a frozen hockey pitch in sub zero temperatures! Despite my blog promoting health and fitness for children, I admit that PE wasn’t my favourite subject in school! Don’t get me […]
British Soccer Mom – Karen Dutton
British Soccer Mom – Recent Posts
- Fancy playing in The FA People’s Cup?
- Football children “released” aged 9
- Violence at teens football match
- Tempted To Bet On Your Child To Play For England?
- Football Clubs near me?
- Don’t Forget To Let Your Kids Play
- What is futsal?
- Easter Training and Futsal
- Saturday Morning was Rubbish
- Take Part in Football